Bespoke Finish currently offers VeroMetal® in 13 different metals in the US and Canada. VeroMetal® is intended for sale to and use by professional finishers. VeroMetal® is sold as kits in either a solvent-borne or water-borne system. We strongly encourage training on properly applying these products, especially for use of the solvent-borne system.
- metal powder;
- solvent-borne or water-borne sprayable binder or filler that can be troweled on; and
- catalyst for the solvent-borne system, and an optional catalyst for the water-borne system when a high polish is desired
Individual components are not available for sale. Square foot coverage depends on the surface to be covered, the application method, and the skill of the applicator. Training is available to help skilled professional finishers learn how to properly apply VeroMetal®.
- Large Kits include 8 pounds of solvent-borne or water-borne binder or filler
- Small Kits include enough product to cover up to 30 square feet and are available with solvent-borne binder or water-borne binder or filler; solvent-borne filler is not available in the Small Kits.
Shipping & handling within the US
All kits ship at a flat rate. These products ship by ground only. Orders are shipped within 3 to 4 business days. Overnight shipping is not available.
- Large kit shipping & handling is $56.00 per kit
- Small kit shipping & handling is $33.00 per kit