We designed your space
for working. creating. relaxing. living.
CARE + CLEANING
FOR HIGH POLISH AND HIGHLIGHT POLISH.
- Without a protective coating these finishes will oxidize and age naturally.
- Never use harsh cleaners (vim and any abrasive cleaners). These will damage the finish.
- To avoid water spots, dry all surfaces after each use.
- Water spots and unwanted patina may be removed by applying a small amount of non-abrasive metal polish with a soft microfiber cloth or gently with extra fine steel wool. Then buff with a soft cloth.
FOR ANTIQUE, OIL RUB, VERDI, AND RUST FINISHES.
- These finishes have patina applied to enhance the finish.
- Never use harsh cleaners (vim and any abrasive cleaners).These will damage the finish.
- Mineral oil, oil based polish, wax or oil based cleaner may be used to maintain the oil rubbed appearance and minimize spotting. To remove unwanted green (due to moisture) from antique and oil rub finishes use a small amount of non-abrasive metal polish with a soft cloth.
- Extra fine steel wool along with a small amount of non-abrasive metal polish may be used to remove excess Verdi or to lighten oil rubbed and antique finishes.
FOR CLEARCOATED FINISHES
- These finishes have a protective coating that will protect against water spots and natural aging
- Never use harsh cleaners; these will damage the clear coat.
- To avoid water spots, dry all surfaces with a soft cloth. For cleaning and added protection a small amount of non-abrasive metal polish may be used as a barrier between clear coat and moisture.
*Please note Windex can be used on all surfaces except Copper
MakeItMetal is almost as simple to use as paint, however, it is not paint and certain rules need to be observed.
Our liquid metals can be applied using brush or standard HVLP (high volume, low-pressure) spray equipment.
They need to be cleaned up afterwards using standard acetone based thinners.
The liquid metal may also be poured or trowelled onto a surface and used for cold metal casting.
Professionally leverage other’s excellent experiences and cross-unit technology. Holisticly create high-quality opportunities rather than error-free scenarios.